Thursday, August 16, 2012

New Enchanted Hollow dens! They are so adorable! I don't know what your doing with yours, but I am making a hotel! :)


THIS IS THE HAPPIEST I HAVE BEEN IN WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SHAMANS ARE COMING BACK!!! THEY REALLY ARE!!!!!! ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN THE JAMAASIAN MOVEMENT, (and mostly Snowyclaw) I THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! WE WORKED REALLY HARD TO GET THEM BACK! :) :) :3


Brand new game at the carnival! Be sure to get those tickets and buy those really great prizes! :)


Great new item!!! Perfect for the new den. 


Awesome celebration party at TheSafari07's den! :) I am going to try to make it, but anybody who is free at that time should totally go! :)



NEW CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAMAN PICTURE CONTEST!!!!!!!


Rules:
1. You must dress like a shaman.
2. You should find a place where the Shaman you chose would be.
3. LINE IS: I am _____! The _____ Shaman!
4. No copying other people!

You can post the picture on your blog, or send it to zesquishyllama@gmail.com If you don't have a blog or email, then you can just find me on AJ @ mspiggy72

DEADLINE: DECEMBER 21, 2012.

Thanks for looking at my blog!

~mspiggy72


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing about my party on sunday!!
    Also really awesome blog!
    -TheSafari07 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It is a huge accomplishment to have 10,00 views on your blog! I want as many people as possible to be there :)

      Delete